Liz Cheney: A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution
Liz Cheney is correct. And that is why you can never make Ted Cruz great again
At this rate, I have to declare Liz Cheney as my favorite Republican. She is not only punching back at her detractors, but she is also landing them in places where it hurts the most.
After Ted Cruz went on Fox News yesterday to accuse Liz Cheney of “Trump Derangement Syndrome” and topped it by saying Trump broke her,
Liz Cheney shot back :
“Trump broke Ted Cruz. A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution.”
But don’t worry.
If Ted Cruz can ignore Donald Trump’s humiliating insults, he will ignore Liz Cheney’s broadsides as and when it is required. He is a politician with thick skin.
Thank You, Trump
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy — Martin Luther King
If not for Trump, none of us would have seen the man behind Ted Cruz’s face. The Texas senator almost won the Republican presidential primary in 2016.
Cruz finished the 2016 Republican Presidential primary with 7 million votes and 551 delegates. Donald Trump won nearly 45% of the vote. Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and John Kasich won the other 55%.
John Kasich did a lot of damage to Cruz and helped Trump win. There were dozens of states where the combined votes of Kasich and Cruz were higher than Donald Trump’s.
The divider-in-chief won the Republican nomination in 2016 because three men could not find the light when presented with darkness.
Of all the doom and gloom, Donald Trump did an excellent service to the country…